Who is a member?
Every hotel, motel and convention centre in Alberta classified under the WCB industry code 87503 is a full Member of the Alberta Hospitality Safety Association, and eligible for all member benefits.
Not classified under industry code 87503? Other hospitality industry employers are welcome to join as an Associate Member. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AHSA Member benefits extend to Association Members, and include the following:
- FREE on-line WHMIS (2015) training
- FREE Safety In A Minute videos
- Member rates for full and half-day seminars on topics important to your OHS program
- Availability of AHSA training seminars at your work site (at member training rates)
- Access to materials and resources to assist in the development and implementation of a proactive health and safety management system
- Discounts on St. John Ambulance First Aid Training and First Aid Kits
- Eligibility for Hospitality Safety Leadership Certification
- Ongoing personal support from AHSA staff
- Certifying Partner services:
- OHS Auditor Training and certification
- Peer Auditing
- Certificate of Recognition (COR) certification
- eligibility for the WCB’s Partnerships in Injury Reduction rebate program